Pick one or more of the following most popular assisted reproduction therapies and social freezing
The HumanReproduction Problems Clinic in Kyiv (Kiev), Ukraine was established in order to diagnose and treat the most severe forms of infertility. Since it was founded in 1998, more than 7,500 babies have been born, with average success rates from one cycle of about 70%. The clinic specialises in fertility treatments including: ICSI, TESA, male factor infertility, preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), egg donation, sperm donation, surrogacy, sperm freezing, reproductive surgery, prenatal diagnosis, high-risk pregnancy monitoring.
The Human Reproduction Problems Clinic in Kyiv is one of the longest established fertility clinics in Ukraine, with a wealth of experience in the field of reproductive surgery, having performed more than 15,000 successful endoscopic operations.
Staff at The Human Reproduction Problems Clinic were the first in Ukraine to perform the following:
• ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
• ICSI + TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration)
• Cryopreservation of single sperm
• PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis) with further birth of a healthy child (2002)
• Multicolor FISH (Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization) (2005)
Fertilisation is performed via ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) – the most effective method of in vitro fertilisation. The clinic's experience, superior professionalism and advanced technological equipment allows them to ignore simple and ineffective methods – IUI and standard IVF – in favour of a highly productive ICSI.
Ukrainian legislation currently allows carrying out of infertility treatment procedures that are banned in many European countries. The most important of these are:
• Egg donation
• Sperm donation
• Sperm, oocyte, embryo freezing
• Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
• Prenatal diagnosis: Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS), amniocentesis
• Selective embryo reduction
There is NO waiting list to start the treatment. The first visit (with the examination and consultations) will take 3-4 hours. If appropriate, the programme can commence immediately after the initial consultation. Matching a surrogate mother / donor
will take 7-14 days.
Getting to Kiev in Ukraine
• Low cost airlines are available for as low as €30-150 return from many European cities
• No visa is required for the citizens of EU, UK, US, Switzerland, Israel, Canada, and Japan